Terms & Conditions
What you need to know if you’re making a booking with us.
- COVID CANCELLATION POLICY – In the case of government mandated travel restrictions that result in guests not being permitted to travel we will move the booking to a date within 12 months of arrival date.
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, or you have been in close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID, we kindly request that you DO NOT TRAVEL and go and get tested. Your booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months upon receipt of an approved medical certificate.
- A minimum 2 night stay is required during peak periods, Fridays and Saturdays.
- A minimum 3 night stay is required for the Australia Day Long Weekend, Easter Long Weekend, Queens Birthday Long Weekend, October Long Weekend and through the Christmas/New Year period.
- As of 1st April 2022 full payment will be required at time of booking. Upon check-out, all extras will be charged to the card provided at time of booking unless an alternative card is provided during guest registration.
- CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES OF DATE: A 50% cancellation fee is payable for all cancellations and date changes with less than 14 days notice and unrelated to COVID. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice, no-shows and incomplete stays will be charged for the full value of the booking unless by written agreement with management.
- Cancellations and date changes more than 14 days from date of arrival are subject to a $10 administration fee.
- You may check-in between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 pm.
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- You must check-out by 10:00 a.m.
- All rates are GST inclusive.
- To preserve the peaceful ambience of The Fed & Bed and to ensure their safety we require children to be supervised at all times and for children to dine with parents.
Hours of Operation
MON – SUN
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
or by arrangement
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy.
Let us know if you have any questions!